vendredi 29 mai 2015

wicket 6 model window set pageparameters onClose

For a project I use wicket 6.17.0. In this project is a page, invullenPage, where users can answer a question. That question will be built on a different page, aanmakenPage. The aanmakenPage, several questions created by a dynamic form with Ajax wicket. And on this page, there is a possibility to get a preview of the complete page, on the basis of questions completed in the dynamic form. And i want to use invullenPage for that preview.

This I wanted to do with opening a new tab. However, this was not advised in different places because ajax open a new page would not handle well.

Now I want to do with Modal Window, only I run into the problem that when I come after closing the modal window on a page that I lost all the values of the form and page parameters.

I try to solve by imparting a different parameter and storing the model form in the session only when the page is re-renderd than the page parameters are lost.

As a result, he can thus also not be read that there is an object in the session.

How can I solve this problem the best.

I meanwhile tried to turn the page parameters CloseButton Callback class of Modal Window, only it is never invoked.

If more information is needed than I know.

Thanks,

Harm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire