mercredi 27 mai 2015

Which programming language or interface is better to connect AngularJs and HBase?

I am new to web application and asking for your little guidance in this field.

Actually, I have to use AngularJs for front end and HBase as database. Now my doubts are:

  1. HBase provides native JAVA apis and also rest and thrift (for python etc).
  2. Which programming language should I use to connect AngularJs and HBase?
  3. I mean which is faster and more rich. Is it Django, JAVAEE or other ones?

I am new to both Django and JAVAEE. But I would want a path which is faster and more rich. I hope my question makes sense.

[ thing is, I have tried AngularJs-Django and Python-HBase connectivity using thrift functions. And I also googled about AngularJs-JAVAEE integration. I have no clue which one to pick.]

Thanks in advance.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire