lundi 27 juillet 2015

Unit testing Java 2.x Spec EJB in 2015

I have a legacy application that is quite old. I have no ability to modernize this application to 3.1 spec EJBs, or really any other holistic API changes.

The application is currently running on a version 7 JDK, on IBM Websphere 8.5. I use RAD 8.5 as my IDE.

I want to unit test some of my EJB/Server Side code. All the examples from the first 5 or so google search pages for this kind of testing are from the mid 2000's using Jakarta Cactus, which is a deprecated product.

I don't know if I can do this, but I am trying to use the Embeddable EJB container in My JUnit test class to do this, but I get a "Provider error. No provider definition found" error when I attempt to instantiate the container.

I have no real idea what I am doing here, so I am just trying things and trying to figure it out. If anyone has any suggestions or help, I'd be glad to hear them.

Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire