vendredi 31 juillet 2015

How can I create a Java EE 7 application using eclipse and gradle?

I want to setup a simple Java EE 7 application in eclipse that gets built with gradle. My current tool stack is:

  • Eclipse JEE 4.5 with Buildship
  • Gradle 2.5
  • Websphere Liberty Profile

Using Maven and Wildfly before, I did basically following steps:

  1. mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=com.airhacks -DarchetypeArtifactId=javaee7-essentials-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=1.2
  2. Create index.xhtml (facelet) in src/main/webapp
  3. Add faces-config.xml to src/main/webapp/WEB-INF
  4. In eclipse: Configure application server (wildfly)
  5. In eclipse: Import existing Maven project into workspace
  6. In eclipse: Deploy new application to server

How can I do the same using gradle?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire