dimanche 26 juillet 2015

EJB Deployment trouble on Glassfish 4.1

I need help for a web based java application. I have an already done project on IntelliJ 14, that contains 3 modules: JSF, EJB and JPA (with eclipse link). The Application container is Glassfish 4.1. There is no problem during the building, but when i do the deployment on Glassfish...the follow exception is released:

"Exception while deploying the app [appname-web-1.0-SNAPSHOT] : 
Cannot resolve reference Local ejb-ref name= ... Local 3.x interface =...,ejb-link=null,lookup=,mappedName=,jndi-name=,refType=Session. Please see server.log for more details."

The server.log is empty (I don't know why) From IntelliJ I can see the deploy of ejb module is gone well, but the war module made that exception I think that the war module cannot find the ejb module (where the ejb class are) I attach 2 images with project structure and deploy structure

http://ift.tt/1D3ao0B

http://ift.tt/1D3aoO5

I spent over 3 days on this issue...and I don't know how I can do.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire