vendredi 26 juin 2015

How to create soap client in eclipse with x509 certificate

I wanto to create a Soap Client from local WSDL. So I have create new J2EE project, then I have import WSDL file, right click ok it, web services, generete Client.

Now the server require SSL certificate to call it, so I have download this certificate and I have add it on my keystore. Now if I try to run client I can connect at server soap but I have an error. The error is

Exception: ERROR: No security header found in the message Message: ERROR: No security header found in the message

If I read the WSDL, there are 5 attribute that I MUST signing by X509 Certificate. I have this file on my local pc. The file name is

"keystore_healthnetbr.jks"

Now, I can generate a client with signing these attribute?

regards

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire